As long as scales are properly serviced and maintained on a regular basis, they will provide years of continuous service with accurate weighing results.
An ADF Service Plan will provide complete peace of mind so that, irrespective of what has happened to a scale, your production will not suffer due to ADF’s 37 years of experience and our ability to problem solve.
The service plan provides both on site service and calibration to either ISO9001:2015 or UKAS, including certification, depending on your requirements.
We offer regular service and calibration visits to ensure the equipment is working properly – calibration confirms the accuracy.
- Certification of calibration will satisfy ISO and UKAS requirements, again depending on your requirements.
- In the event of a break down we provide priority call outs to failed and damaged machines.
- Back up scales ranging from one 1kg to 20,000kg are available to prevent production downtime.
- We can tailor a standard ADF service plan to suit the specific conditions on your site.
- Regular site visits will also identify any safety issues that may have arisen with the scale.
We service and maintain scales in all manner of industries including; fresh food, food processors, steel companies, manufacturing plants, paint manufacturers and electronic component manufacturers, to name just a few of the diverse types of industries that we regularly work with.
For further information give us a call on 01543 271174, email us at [email protected] or alternatively contact us via our enquiry form today – a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Contact ADF to book your Scale Maintenance